Sunday, August 30, 2009

Going PRIVATE!

Our new blogsite is: kokalopakas.blogspot.com.
I am so on the fence about making my blog private. I want everyone to see it and I love when I run into someone who has read it. It lets me know that people are interested in me and my life. The only problem is the wrong people who are interested in my life. I've been made aware of some crazies out there so I've decided to once and for all go private. I don't want to leave anyone out so please email me at lopaka_20@yahoo.com to be given an invite.
If you are interested in the story that prompted this decision, click here .
Thanks, Melinda

5 comments:

  1. Hey Melinda! Could I get an invite? :) loretta.porter@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I thought I commented on this forever ago. Anyway, my email is: cedarrowleys@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete